Assist Business Development Director in all aspects of the bidding process.Major Responsibilities
1) Collects bid specifications from School Districts via different media outputs (i.e. phone calls, emails, and written letters when required).
2) Acquires bid specifications from School Districts, Bid Consultants, various websites and personnel
3) Requests additional information as needed from School Districts to clarify the bid specifications
4) Works with Contract Managers to develop the team in charge of providing service per contract.
5) Maintains information collected in an orderly manner and filing information as required enabling easy access to information.
6) Requests insurance and bonds as needed per bid and ensures this information is received in a timely manner.
7) Sends information requests and F.O.I.A.’s when required for additional information and when the bid is completed for pricing information.
8) Maintains the department calendar of due dates for different bids, information deadlines and schedules meetings/calls as required.
9) Sends email notifications and reminders of when bids are due and deadlines for information as needed.
10) Ensures that all components of the response and bid packet meet the requirements and provide specified information.
11) Completes the bid binder assembly and sends out in a timely manner.
12) Will develop new a creative ideas and designs for Company proposal responses.
13) Will lead efforts to improve and update Company’s website.
14) Will lead efforts to help launch Company’s hiring efforts and marketing presence on Social Media.
15) Help coordinate Company’s participation in industry tradeshows.
16) Draft letters and design postcards and emails for targeted potential new customers.
17) Assists with additional tasks as needed including but not limited to: taking messages, sending calendar invites, working with excel and word documents and projects as provided.Minimum Education & Certification Required:
Requirements & Expectations:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Must maintain a professional and respectful attitude toward fellow employees and customers.
- Dress in a professional and appropriate manner for a business environment.
- Perform all job functions in the safest manner adhering to OSHA guidelines & other applicable Federal& State laws.
- Execute all job duties while following company policy and procedure.
- Social media skills.
- Social media analytical skills (recommended but not required.)
- Digital Marketing Skills (Such as Photoshop, InDesign, video editing, etc.)
- Website management
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to edit documents, marketing brochures and proposal books.