Perform administrative accounting functions and data entry with general supervision once fully trained.
1) Stamp and sign POs for resale compliance purposes
2) Balance and review daily batch in accounting system
3) File vendor adds and W9s
4) Organize all new resale invoices by PO number
5) Print all purchase orders from Manager Plus for all new resale invoices
6) Reconcile imported POs from M+ to accounting software
7) Verify accuracy of entered date and adjust vendor and purchase order date if needed
8) Enter vendor invoices and purchase orders that imported
9) Reprint POs out of accounting system for all that don’t match M+, those that imported with errors, missing or incorrect parts, quantities or prices
10) File resale related purchase orders after completion
11) Assist with vendor statement reconciliation
12) Stuff, stamp and mail payee checks weekly
13) Other job duties as assigned
Minimum Education & Certifications Required:
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Requirements & Expectations:
· Good verbal & written communication skills.
· Must maintain a professional and respectful attitude toward fellow employees and customers.
· Dress in a professional and appropriate manner for a business environment.
· Perform all job functions in the safest manner adhering to OSHA guidelines & other applicable Federal& State laws
· Execute all job duties while following company policy and procedure
· Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
· Ability to use or learn to use internet, additional programs as required and office equipment, including fax and phones or other electronic devices
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions (include amount of travel):
Ability to successfully comply with drug free workplace policy
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates in an office environment as well as a transportation terminal facility environment. In addition to various operating systems, electronic & transportation equipment, motorized equipment, and machinery, this role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
An employee in this position works in an environment in which safety, environmental and health concerns may demand constant attention. Strict adherence to company, regulatory agency, customer, and/or location policies, rules, and regulations in these areas is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving vehicles, weather conditions, pedestrian traffic, and uneven or rough paved, concreted, and stoned surfaces.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, use hands to manipulate, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently lifts and/or moves objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.